Hi Magdalena, what a beautiful and romantic painting. Great job indeed! Ciao, and have a good week end!
~Hello Magdalena:) I don't know this show but your portraits are beautiful and very romantic! Love it:) Have a very nice sunday:)
Wonderful couple. I just saw the Frida and Diego art show here in Toronto and this couple reminds me of them. It's lovely.
Un beau moment d'émotion... Superbe!
Ciao Magdalena,teneri, innamorati e disegnati benissimo!!!Ciao, abbracci, Floriana
Me gusta mucho este dibujo =)Besos =D
Romantycznie :)
Very sweet and tender, love it !
Dziękuję za komentarz / Thank you for your comment ;)
Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.
Hi Magdalena, what a beautiful and romantic painting. Great job indeed! Ciao, and have a good week end!
OdpowiedzUsuń~Hello Magdalena:) I don't know this show but your portraits are beautiful and very romantic! Love it:) Have a very nice sunday:)
OdpowiedzUsuńWonderful couple. I just saw the Frida and Diego art show here in Toronto and this couple reminds me of them. It's lovely.
OdpowiedzUsuńUn beau moment d'émotion... Superbe!
OdpowiedzUsuńCiao Magdalena,
OdpowiedzUsuńteneri, innamorati e disegnati benissimo!!!
Ciao, abbracci, Floriana
Me gusta mucho este dibujo =)
OdpowiedzUsuńBesos =D
Romantycznie :)
OdpowiedzUsuńVery sweet and tender, love it !
OdpowiedzUsuń